Tuesday, March 29, 2005

A Good Time Had By All

My trip to Vegas was a blast -- and much too short! Aside from the abundance of nude dancer advertisements, I was extremely impressed. The others in my gang had fun as well. I must admit that the first 2 nights my friend and I turned in much too early to be on vacation (away from the kids). We made up for it the last night though. There was a wonderful Hawaiian band playing at the lounge in our hotel that was 'off the hook'! They sang all types of music (and sang it very well). The band is called 6-5-0 and I have contacted them in hopes to get one of their CD's when it becomes available.

I would definitely like to go back to Vegas and hopefully take a tour of the Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam. Didn't do much gambling (about $20 worth - honest). I probably won that much as well, so I'd say I broke even. We went to the outlet mall and walked around on the strip that Saturday & Sunday. We all took lots of photos. I don't have all of them loaded on my Yahoo Photo Album yet, but, here's a few.

http://photos.yahoo.com/tan2471068

1 comment:

greggy said...

Hi Tam! *waving*
Lucky you to go on the Vegas trip! I would love to go there one day, perhaps I will plan a family vacation that way this summer..hmmm.
The pictures that you uploaded are very nice. All of you favor each other too...lol Take care and have a good week!