Friday, December 17, 2004

I Have An Addiction

I don't think I have really been caught up with any particular thing. Except for the 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse new body style. I just had to have that car. I saw it at an auto show in 1994 and from then on, I literally could not sleep. Well, I eventually bought it. No, I don't have it anymore. I won't elaborate since the thought of it makes me a bit frustrated and bitter.

Back to my addiction. I'm addicted to.......... E B A Y! I can't stay away from the site. I am constantly surfing looking for the next greatest deal. I've bought about 5 or 6 items since November. The latest is a camera cell phone. So far, I've had no problems with anything that I've ordered. I have lost a few bids but I've wisened (is that a word?) up on the whole bidding thing. You wait until the last 10 to 15 minutes to place your bid on an item that is up for auction. Hopefully, other's that are bidding are not on-line or watching the bids on that item.

Some items are considered 'Buy It Now'. There is no bidding and you buy the item at the 'Buy It Now' price. Shipping fees aren't that bad. Especially if the cost of the item is at a very good price. They have both new and used items. Just about anything that you could possibly want.

I love it!!

2 comments:

Nandi Yaa said...

Umm, Tee, I would say that you're hooked--very hooked. LOL

greggy said...

yeah...poor child is an E-Bay junkie...LOL
But there is help out there somewhere...rumour has it that you can find it at Wal-mart :o)

Merry Christmas Tam!