Friday, October 21, 2005

37 Years

Yeah, that's right -- Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me-e. Happy Birthday to meeeeeeeee!!! -- I really can sing ya'll :) .

So many things to be thankful for; 1st - that I woke up this morning, 2nd - that I made it to work ON TIME (for the first time this week); 3rd - for my loving children, friends & family (I've received 3 calls already by this morning); 4th - for my job; 5th - for my health; 6th - that I'm in my right mind; 7th - for my own transportation; 8th - for shelter, food & clothing; 9th - for a God who loves me in spite of my faults; 10th - even though I'm 37 I don't look it :) .

Peace!

3 comments:

courtney said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!

tan247 said...

Thanks ladies!

greggy said...

awww shucks...I missed stopping by on your berfday!! Happy Belated anyway!! :o)