Monday, April 25, 2005

Not Totally Abandoned

I haven't completely abandoned my blog. I've been so busy at work, not to mention trying to keep up with class assignments that I just haven't had time to jot down my thoughts or share whats been going on in my world. I have about 2 more weeks before the semester is officially over. I'm a little nervous about my grade in Biology. I will be happy with a C. Although I feel that I am well above 'average' :).

I have registered for a class at church which is 'Discovering Your Purpose'. I am so excited. It starts this week and will last for 8 weeks (one night per week). I just love it when churches have the resources for members (and non-members) to develop spiritually. I also filled out an information card with our singles group so that I can be 'plugged in' to the happenings going on in that ministry. I am also debating on taking a summer course. It would be much easier for me if the class I wanted to take was offered on-line, but, that is not the case. Does it sound like I'm trying to do to much? I think I can handle it. I'm the type of person that enjoys staying busy (as long as it's productive or is considered a positive activity). I do believe that an idle mind is a devil's workshop. I also plan on getting back into my exercise routine -- which I completely abandoned after I started school. There's one more thing that I want to do -- take swing-out lessons. I have a friend who has been trying to get me to meet him at various places in the metroplex but I have yet to go.

Maybe while my kids are gone to Oklahoma for a few weeks in June I'll be able to do one of my favorite hobbies, read a good book. I haven't done this in a quite a while.

There is soooo much that I want to do.

No comments: