Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Lose Inches in One Hour

This is NOT a hoax. My girlfriend e-mailed me and another friend asking if we wanted to visit The Body Wrap Shop in Dallas with her to get a treatment called the body wrap (they have other services as well). Some friends of hers have been and were very impressed and satisfied with the results. They heard about it from a local radio station -- one of the D.J.'s had been and recommended it. The shop was also featured on one of our local television stations. We are all planning to go on the same day. This will be their second time going. I am so excited! The procedure involves being wrapped with bandages (entire body) and then you get on a treadmill or stair stepper. You are sprayed in intervals with mineral water. The result is a firmer body and tightened skin. This method helps to eliminate cellulite as well. It is for both women and men. It is recommended that you go 1 to 2 times a week initially. I will more than likely go once, continue to exercise and watch what I eat in order to maintain a more toned body. I am really anticipating losing inches in my stomach. I have already scheduled the entire day off from work.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Hey Tam,

I went to The Body Wrap Shop earlier this year, and I lost 10 inches. So, I agree that it really does work, and good luck at your appointment!