Tuesday, August 03, 2004

They're back . .

My kids are back home with 2 weeks of Summer vacation left before school starts. It is so good to see their smiling faces. They will be with their father for the remaining 2 weeks while I'm at work. Hopefully nothing will go wrong. They were excited to see him yesterday and said that they had a good time with him. It was so refreshing to hear this. I picked them up around 5:30 p.m. and my daughter was sick (stomach ache). She threw up several times that evening and didn't feel like eating, which is unlike her. She felt better this morning. Unfortunately, my son didn't. Now he's sick! My poor babies. I talked to a cousin last night and her son was sick with a stomach ache. Whatever it is -- I don't want it. Hopefully this is one of those 24 hour bugs and my son will be feeling better when I pick him up this evening. Sick or not, I'm happy that they're home.

No comments: