Thursday, November 11, 2004

How could I forget

I forgot to put on deodorant this morning!! This is sooooo not good. Thank God it is always freezing at my job so there's no threat of sweating. I was about a mile from my job when I just had this wierd feeling. I wasn't sweating but the question popped in my head, "did I put on deodorant this morning". I had to do a quick check -- and the answer was NO. I planned on staying in for lunch today since it's going to be cold (around 56 degrees). Looks like I'll be running to Eckerds to handle my business. I'm going to the fitness center after work and there is no way I can go without Lady Speedstick or Secret (which ever is the least expensive). 11 a.m. can't get here soon enough.

1 comment:

hearts81 said...

I doubt that you are the only one who has ever forgotten to use deodorant in the morning and you probably won't be the last. Actually, I found a trial size in the drugstore that I keep in my handbag. With all the stress that is in the life of a woman... who needs this too!

Shirley :)
A Touch of Style