Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Cruisin' in '06

Yeah, that's right. Moi, is planning a cruise for June of 2006. I'm already excited and we've still got almost a year to go (there's nothing like planning as far ahead as possible). I am requesting that everyone going have their deposit to me by the end of August. That shouldn't be a burden on anyone seeing that the deposit will only be $25 per person (there will be 2 to a cabin).

So far, we have 15 people including myself that are planning on going. We will be taking a 4 day cruise from Galveston to Cozumel. I vote for driving to Galveston. Whoever wants to fly will need to make their own flight arrangements. I spoke to the travel agent this morning and she will be sending an e-mail with more detailed information. We're not hating on the men but this will be a 'ladies only' cruise. Hey, I'm single so it really isn't a big issue for me :). As much fun as we had in Vegas with 6 women, this will definitely be a blast. I have to make sure that I hit the gym on a regular basis because I will be spending alot of time at the pool. I will be on the lookout for a tight (tight meaning 'nice') bathing suit (boy leg bottoms, tankini top). I've had to back out of one cruise (and lost money on it) but I have no, I said no intentions of backing out of this one. Any issues headed my way - please take place before or after the month of June.

Oh yeah, I've got it alllllll figured out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds great! Can't wait for the details!