Wednesday, August 10, 2005

I usually don't get excited about movies, but . . .

I am very excited about 'The Gospel'. This movie is supposed to be in theaters in October of this year. I don't know about anyone else but I would love to see more faith-based movies in theaters. (I took the kids to see Fantastic Four a few weeks ago and I was surprised that I actually enjoyed it.) I'm not into the horror or sci-fi movies and I am sick of movies that could have been worth watching if the majority of the language spoken wasn't vulgar. I guess the producers are only catering to what the 'majority' of the public wants. I guess that means I am not the majority.

Anyway, check out the above link. There are some great actors & actresses starring in the movie (as well as some great gospel singers -- yes, my favorite {Fred Hammond} is one of those singers and I can honestly say that I would still go see the movie even if he wasn't).

No comments: