Thursday, October 21, 2004

Happy Birthday To Me!

It's my 36th birthday and I feel truly blessed that God allowed me to wake up to a new day. My first well wish came at 6:07 a.m. this morning (via voice mail) from a long-time friend from Houston. My kids surprised me with some cute pajamas and they sang to me. I've had 3 more calls since 8 a.m. and a gift waiting on my desk when I arrived at work from a co-worker who I consider a very good friend. There's a white cake with white icing just waiting to be eaten. In addition to that, my employer is treating me to lunch today at The Cheesecake Factory. It feels wonderful to know that there are people in my life who care about me and are thinking of me on this special day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday to you!!! Sounds like you had fun! And you sound like my best friend with your "more than your birthDAY" celebration. She celebrates the whole month of July!!!