Thursday, February 10, 2005

Aaaaahhhhhhhh! ! ! !

This is how I'm feeling right about now. I just found out that I missed out on 50 points for a Biology assignment that I turned in because I left out some required information (that I had the answer to but forgot to include it in my e-mail). On top of that, I am unable to sign on to the website for my Math class. I was supposed to have taken my first exam by this past Tuesday. I'm getting an error message that my username and/or password is not found. Fortunately, I'm not the only one having problems accessing the site. The instructor has extended the deadline, but I'm still stressing.

My on-again, off-again relationship is now off -- this could permanent this time. I am sick of hearing about Valentine's Day and seeing red, pink & white throughout every store I walk in (although I've been told many times that red is my color). I will still lift my spirits enough to do something nice for my kids.

I also forgot to deduct the money I paid for my upcoming trip to Vegas from my checkbook (BIG oops!). My mortgage is due but I'm going to just suck up some late fees and pay it a week late (making sure it's not 30 days late).

I have a hair appointment today that I had been contemplating cancelling -- I don't think so. After the way this week has been going, this is something I can't do without.

No comments: