Friday, February 11, 2005

Can't shake this feeling . . .

it's not like I'm moping around or walking around in a total state of depression. But since this last split -- the pain just won't seem to go away fast enough. I'm still taking care of business, tending to my kids & dog, going to work and doing my job, trying to be cheerful and all.

I talked to a friend this morning about the upcoming Valentine's Day event that the church I attend is having for singles. He is going and wants me to go as well. He even offered to buy my ticket. We are strictly friends and I do enjoy being around him. Part of me wants to go and then part of me doesn't. This could be an opportunity to get to know others in my church family. I do know of 2 other people going (my friends aunt & cousin).

I'm sure I can find something nice to wear that's already in my closet. The attire is Urban Sheik. Never heard of it. I'm assuming it's something similar to semi-formal. I'm picking up his tickets for him today so I guess I will need to decide by this evening. Hummmm, what shall I do?

No comments: