Tuesday, February 08, 2005

This thing called life . . .

one minute you're up, the next you're down. You see sunshine and blue skies when it's pouring rain and the skies are really gray. One week you're on cloud 9, the next week you feel as if you've slammed into a brick wall. Some days you can't stop smiling, other days you're trying your best not to frown. What is it with this thing called LIFE? Not to mention the mental, spiritual & emotional roller coaster ride that comes with it.

Don't get me wrong, I like amusement parks. There are even a few roller coaster rides that I don't mind getting on (more than once). But the one associated with daily living -- I can do without. I'm tired and I want this particular ride to end.

4 comments:

greggy said...

my friend...I'm sending you odes of good vibes and positivity, ok? Life is full of great joys and bottomless disappointments as you are well aware, sometimes one after the other. Stay strong and stay focused, you are not alone!

Nandi Yaa said...

I gotta keep smiling. Makes the pain easier to bear. You do the same. Believe me, it gets better. Gather up all your positive energy and start sprinkling wherever you go, starting with yourself.

Evelyn said...

Tan,

Thanks for signing my tag board. I love your blog, girl! Sounds like we have much in common. I'll be adding you to my list of blogs to follow.

Yes, Pleeease, stay in the Word. My Bible is my Life line and without it there goes my sanity! I'm praying for you.

Blessings,

Evelyn~

Pincushion said...

Ahhh thats life for you, change is the only constant ! So lets enjoy the ride ! Easier said than done, I know, I know. But hang in there dear ! You are doing a great job :)
Best wishes and huggggs !