Friday, February 11, 2005

Some Positive Stuff

The math test that I was stressing about (because I couldn't access the website from home and was also having problems pulling it up at work) is no longer a problem. I took the test and made an A!!!! I'm so pleased. Now if I can just do well on my Biology exam. We had an on-line review this morning with the instructor via a chat site. It made me feel better about taking the test. The exam won't be ready until Monday. We have a week to take it (which must be taken on campus). There's also an essay due the following week (on our opinion of the use of steroids among athletes).

My Biology instructor also allowed me to submit the remaining half of an assignment that I inadvertantly forgot to include on the initial e-mail I submitted (even though it was past the due date). I now have the maximum amount of points for that assignment! Biology has never been one of my favorite subjects, therefore, I need every point I can get in this class (just in case I mess up on a test or 2).

No comments: