Friday, May 13, 2005

Oh well . . .

what else can I say. I've gotten my final grade for Biology -- a C. A stinking C. According to my miscalculations (and several different ways I might ad) I figured I was going to get a B. Well I did manage to get a B in the lab class, but that's only 25% of the final grade. I know, I know, it could be worse.

My heart is seriously aching. I think I'll call the Thai restaurant down the street and order my favorite dish, chicken-fried rice (Thai style of course -- believe me, there is a different). Hopefully this will lift my spirits. If not, I'm sure my children's smiling faces will do the trick when I see them this evening.

I'll just have to study harder next semester.

1 comment:

greggy said...

I like the attitude that you expressed in your last sentence..

"I'll just have to study harder next semester."

That was a sure sign of success yet to be realized...
hope you enjoyed the Thai-style!