Thursday, July 08, 2004

Day 1 of Tam's World

I have successfully created my first blog! This is going to be fun. I can't wait to tell my friends and family that whenever they want to find out what's going on with me (to a certain extent), all they have to do is log onto my blog. Today has started out well. My car started without any problems (I will be getting it repaired this weekend). I had trouble starting it yesterday as I was attempting to leave work. After deciding on who to call I settled on my ex-husband. Believe it or not he came without hesitating. Even more startling, he called this morning to see if the car started without problems! (Imagine that.) It's time for me to get back to work and earn my pay. Until next time, peace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tamara,

Congratz on the new blog!

Take Care!
The Bachelor
(http://www.thebachelorblog.com)

Tiffany said...

Congratulations on starting your new blog Tam!!! You've started on the day of my anniversary! We've already got something in common. Good luck!