Friday, July 09, 2004

It's FRIDAY!!

Another week has past and I have not totally lost my mind over car trouble & financial issues. Things are definitely looking better. They could get even sweeter if a major financing deal closes next week for my employer. If things go as planned, I will be off to Oklahoma tomorrow to drop Pebbles & Bam Bam off. I think now would be a good time to find a dog sitter for my furbaby. I guess you could say I have 3 kids -- 2 humans and an 8 month old Boxer with LOTS of energy.

Talk about perfect timing. A friend just called and said he would check on my dog for me this weekend. This is actually someone that I've dated, we had a few conflicts, and are now working on our friendship and letting nature take its course.

I am looking forward to an eventful weekend.

No comments: